Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Monday, November 19, 2018

Wake. Kneel. Pray. Christian Quote Mugs and Gifts


 Christian Quote Mug featuring the inspirational, simple words Wake.Kneel.Pray. A great reminder every morning to start your day! This typography design is featured on other products as well, including tees, cases, pillows and more, but our favorite is the coffee cup to start your morning off with a little talk with Jesus. It reminds me of the scripture from Psalms 63, "O God thou art my God, early will I seek Thee....". So I find more than one great reminder in this simple inspire worded mug to use throughout the day. 

Check out other typography gifts, as well as some of the best Christian gifts from Motivate Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment