Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Christian Song Inspiration; Today's Pick: I am not Alone

Today's song pick hits very close to home for me. This is another song that my sister recently sent me and it was 'right on time'. Sometimes, the best thing we can do to encourage someone is to simply send them music. It touches the soul in places that words just can't. 

This song is by Kari Jobe and entitled simply, "I am not alone". My sister and I agree on the description ...'hauntingly beautiful'. I hope it helps someone today as it's helped me the past few days. 

 Enjoy your day guys....life is too short and it changes on a dime. And remember you're never ever alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment