Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Canvas Prints and Jewelry

One of my favorite bible quote passages, "fearfully and wonderfully made" from the inspirational, comforting book of Psalms. This design features a vintage gold parchment background with vintage scroll accent around the white typography and simply reads,'fearfully and wonderfully made'. The full verse from Psalms is "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." 139.14 This design is also available on the jewelry line. Locket below: We have this verse in different designs as well as other scripture art prints and gifts at our store front. Link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment