Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

God Rescued Me Quote Canvas Prints

This quote is a special one to me as it's from my sister. She shared it with me from her prayer journal. "In my defeat, He rescued me" quote typography with a raging river over rocks background in black and white. When it feels like the storms of life have overtaken you, remember God is near. He's got your back; He will rescue you.    

Collaborating with my sister on this design. Featuring the same 'In my defeat, He rescued me" followed by a thought that hit me as I was designing the product above. "let God be your hero". Combining the two for a moment of 'yes'

No comments:

Post a Comment