Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Scripture Art: Inspirational Bible Verse Plaques

Inspirational Christian Plaques with bible verses/scripture....today's pick is our newest design featuring a purple/blue gradient background with white typography. Scripture is from Exodus 14.14 "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still". One of my favorite verses. This scripture art is also available as canvas prints, jewelry and other home decor. (including clocks). See all at our store front, plus many other bible verse favorites as well as popular Christian quotes. Link to store above.

No comments:

Post a Comment