Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Friday, October 17, 2014

If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me Bible Verse Canvas Prints

New inspirational and comforting bible verse canvas ...from the book of Psalms (139:9.10), "If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me" with a beautiful picture of the sea from a bench background. (retro filter applied to picture) See more bible verse canvases and Christian quote gifts and home decor at our store front: Christian Quotes. Other canvas Prints:
Christian Quote Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Inspirational God Quote Masterpiece Canvas Prints
Prayer Changes Everything Motivational Quote Stretched Canvas Print
Bible Verse: The Lord is my Light and my Stretched Canvas Print
Bible Verse: Renew Strength, Wings as Eagles Gallery Wrapped Canvas
God's Amazing Grace Quote Gallery Wrap Canvas
Bible Verse: God is within her, she will not fall Canvas Print
Bible Verse: I am the Way, Truth, Life Gallery Wrap Canvas
Happy Bible Verse with Sunflowers Canvas Print
In the beginning, God Scripture Quote Gallery Wrap Canvas
The family that prays together, stays together stretched canvas print
He will cover you with His feathers Bible Verse Gallery Wrapped Canvas

Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment