Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm a whosoever Shirts, Hats, Cases and More

Love love this Christian Shirt, which reads, "I'm a whosoever" based on the inspirational bible verse quote from John 3.16 which reads, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life". 

The I'm a whosoever quote comes in various styles and designs, as well as on hoodies, sweatshirts, hats, mugs and even iphone cases. Below, are just a few of the designs. Some with the John 3.16 scripture lightly in the background; others in black and white featuring the quote only; and others with a rustic olive green design. Are you a whosoever? Spread the word. Second and third shirt design with the John 3.16 in the background: 

The rustic green design with the Christian quote only...pictured on an iphone 6 case. (Available in all iphone case styles)
Or in black and white with vintage chalkboard background and the John 3.16 bible verse in the background:
I'm a whosoever iPhone 6 case
I'm a Whosoever phone cases with John 3.16 scripture

I'm a whosoever iPhone 6 case by Christian_Quote

I'm a whosoever Christian Quote Mugs: (Various designs from simple mugs to insulated styles)
I'm a whosoever Sweatshirt Hoodie:
Last but not least, is the I'm a whosoever Hat in various colors:

John 3.16 Bible Verse Posters and Prints with rustic olive green background:
Matching I'm a whosoever Christian Quote Poster:

No comments:

Post a Comment