Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Monday, August 26, 2019

Raise A Hallelujah Tees/T.shirts


Raise a Hallelujah t.shirts...who doesn't love them? There's a few different designs available. The above featured tee features a vintage distressed script font that stands bold against the black tee, as well as other dark colors. This particular design is available for the whole family...men, women, teens, kids and babies.

Raise a Hallelujah tees by Vikkelynn are now available on Amazon prime in women and youth sizes.
Available in several colors including black, navy, asphalt, royal blue, cranberry, kelly green, olive, dark heather and purple. (my fav):



Check out the other full collections here:

Raise Them Up Faith Collection (Kids and babies) found here 
Christian Tees Collection (Adults) found here

Here's another design of the Raise A Hallelujah tee with a more modern script font in copper:

And another with black font...this one is also available as phone cases, pillows and more.
Take a moment today to sing a joyful praise to the Lord. Sings what's in your heart. When I'm going through a storm, one of the songs that helps me most is "He Whispers Sweet Peace to Me". I'm not much of a singer but I enjoy playing it on the piano.  When things are going well and life's just rolling along, one of my favorite hymns to play/sing is "I Love the Lord". Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, raise a hallelujah and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment