Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Friday, August 23, 2019

Inspirational Prayer Quote Canvas Print


Prayer Quote by Vikkelynn (Quote Life Boutique)

The above is an updated version of one of my very first original quote designs. It felt like it was time to give it a little 'dust off' and breathe a little new life into the design. 

My first original design of this quote was April 2014. And I had recently been through some storms, trials....honestly, basic life road bumps and detours. This quote came to me because I did not want to forget to thank the Lord for what he had brought me through. Having many times fallen to my knees in prayer, sometimes not even being able to speak a word, barely able to breathe. Just deep tears. One day I realized I was really not good about going back to my knees in prayer to truly Thank Him for everything He had done. It wasn't that I wasn't grateful, nor that I didn't thank Him, but .........I didn't go back to where I'd talked to Him in the first place.

 That's how this quote came about. It was incredibly personal for me.  I decided to share it on a design a while later. My first design (found here) was also one of the first times I attempted to mix fonts. I truly didn't know what I was doing. Although I've learned a lot in the past few years, I still don't know what I'm doing most the time. I just try follow the path the Lord leads me on. 

I noticed last night looking at the original design....the center is a little off, but somehow that seems exactly right to me. The overlay I chose then had more of a sad tone and again, it seemed right for that time. So, last night, I decided to upgrade the design and add a little more of what's in my heart now.

 Between the first design and this one, I had a benign bleeding brain tumor and two weeks after I got home from brain surgery, my husband had a massive heart attack. The Lord brought us through that time and so much more with more than I could ever put into words here. We were also surrounded with love and support from my amazing family and friends. The Lord led us through that time step by step and my faith grew deeper. 

I can't ever thank Him enough for all He does, but I want to try every single day. Which brings me to the upgraded design....there's a little more light to the new design, a little more joy coming through and a lot more faith. I'm not even sure why I decided to share all this, but I did.

 I hope you have a blessed day and a blessed life, every single step....trust the Lord, talk to Him, let Him guide you every second. He will be the best friend you have ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment