Where's the Store?

Thanks for visiting my blog where I feature some of my latest Christian faith designs, gifts, decor.

Check out the full Christian Quotes Shop Here!
Christian Quotes Shop

My other shops are linked just above!

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Amazing Grace Wood Box Signs; Farmhouse Decor Style/Theme

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound.....favorite lyrics from the popular classic hymn, Amazing Grace, are featured on this farmhouse style wooden box sign, with white distressed wood. Vintage inspired typography, with musical note bottom edge. I have the Amazing Grace in other designs as well, but this is my favorite. (so far!) This one and "He restoreth my soul" (seen below)

See my other Farmhouse Style wooden box signs in our mixed collection (including bible verses, quotes and hymn lyrics)  from Quote Life Boutique and Christian Quotes Shop here. 


 Below are just a few from the Farmhouse Style Signs Collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment